Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I wish you could see Ani through my eyes.

I wish you could see the Ani that I'm blessed to see throughout the week.
I don't get to see all of her all the time, only pieces shine through the veil once in a while.
I see the Ani that sings with me, and adds a vocalization in exactly the right spot in songs.
I see the Ani whose eyes say "I love you".
I see the Ani whose mouth tries to say "I love you", but can't.
I see the Ani who responds "Yes" before I can even finish the question; "Do you want me to cuddle with you on the couch?".
I see the Ani who has so many different smiles, Joy, Happiness, Mirth, Love.
I see the Ani who loves to have her feet rubbed.
I see the Ani who more-or-less rolls her eyes at her 3 year old brother.
I see the Ani whose eyes light up when her brother kisses her goodnight.
I see the Ani who has a spirit perhaps stronger than my own.
I see the Ani who loves when I finish playing a song by closing it with a G-major chord.
I see the Ani who enjoyed solid food by mouth so much, but now we can't do it anymore.
I see the Ani who still loves Disney princesses.
I see the Ani that still resides within.

No comments: