Monday, May 7, 2012

More than I am

Last night, as Micah came to sit on my lap on the floor to play with a toy, I was aware of my blessings. I was aware of feeling that I was "more than I am", or more accurately; "More than I can be without God". I am blessed with Christy. I am blessed with Ani. I was blessed with Nate for 2.5 years (plus the pregnancy). I am blessed with Micah. I am blessed with the challenges of being both a "Parent" and a "Carent" to Ani. I am forced to look at my childrens' futures both very differently. In these challenges, I am blessed that I must consider very different perspectives in life. I must constantly decide what is important to me, to my family. I consciously include Nate's name whenever possible. My heart is both in Heaven and down here on Earth. It's quite difficult, but I know that some blessings are just that.

No comments: